This is similar to genital herpes and we’ve been talking about sexually transmitted diseases in the last few days.
Take a look at this and find out if you have something similar or know someone who is experiencing it.
Being healthy is not just a facial evidence, there is more to what the eyes can see.
Truth is, while sex seems very exciting, most people don’t even get the chance to look at the external private parts of their partners before they dig into it.
In the long run, their permanent spouse or wife/husband suffers it.
Abstinence has always been our best advice.
Please read on and get the natural ways to clear this disease now before you hurt your family and yourself.
Please bear with us on the gory sights of the pictures as we can only make this information more clear by showing pictorial evidences collected from the internet.
It is also intended to help you become more aware of what is at stake.
Kindly ensure ages below 18 are not allowed to view it.
- Chronic yeast infection with heavy, pus-filled discharge.
- It forms as blisters with pus, break and disappears after a while for some people
- It itches and could get discomfortable for most people especially in public places
- Painful intercourse for both sexes due to the bruises caused after a burst of the blisters.
- Painful, infected sores in the genital area.
- High fever during infection.
- Easily associated with symptoms of other deadly diseases
Next to genital herpes, this is the most common STD.
It is contracted during unprotected sex.
It infects ovaries, and uterus for most women hence preventing child conception or birth.
Primary causes include early age of first intercourse, multiple sexual partners, lower socio-economic level (with its traditionally nutrient-poor diets), plus smoking and oral contraceptives.
- Drink 2 cups of pau d’arco and Echinacea tea daily
- Take a daily calcium supplement to prevent lesions from becoming cancerous. Take 10 drops grape seed extract daily
- Bathe sores several times daily in a goldenseal/myrrh solution
- Use a vaginal suppository of tea tree oil, nightly, or use goldenseal/chaparral vaginal suppositories, mixed with Vitamin A oil. This has helped many women.
- Alternating hot and cold baths, fomentations and sitz baths will increase immune activity in the pelvic area. Sitz baths are easiest for many use.
For quick remedy, please contact Halamin Herbal Center with the contact information below.
Finally on this, it is still important to state that no ailment as a matter of fact should be seen as an end point to life’s existence. The body has all it takes to naturally cure any disease. Nonetheless, it must always be serviced to have that capacity to heal itself. Hence there is the need to always feed on natural foods.
The advantages are way far from the disadvantages.
Here, at Halamin Herbal Center, we take pride in helping people treat these diseases and many others using our purely concocted herbal mixtures. No additives, No side effects, no abnormal experience that will affect daily lives.
Some of the diseases our Halamin Herbal Capsules cure include but not limited to;
- All Forms of Cancer & Prostate,
- All Sexually Transmitted Diseases,
- Asthma, & Breathing Difficulties,
- Mouth Odor,
- Breast Related Diseases,
- Gastrointestinal Track Infections, Ulcer
- Cirrhosis of the Liver,
- Kidney Infections,
- Cramps & Fibroid,
- Depression, Insomnia,
- Weight gain/loss,
- Lack of Menstruation,
- Impotence, Weak Erection,
- Hyperactivity and many more.
Besides, we try to educate on various health challenges/issues and how to treat it using alternative medicines.
Where necessary, you could either reach us through our various contacts here to get any of our products to treat your case in case you do not have all the time to go through these measures.
Stick with us on this project, by liking our Page, Following us and probably turn on notifications for each of the social media platforms so that you are notified once we have any new information that may be of help to you.
Facebook – @HalaminHerbalCentre
Twitter – @halaminherbals
Instagram – halaminherbalcenter
WhatsApp – +234 703 769 3593
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t also forget to like, share and comment/ask questions to enable us know exactly what you want from us and how best we can help you reach your goals health-wise.
Thanks for reading to the end. Enjoy your week and stay blessed.