Recurrent fluid-filled blisters on the genitals that rupture; this leaves red, inflamed, painful lesions. These are preceded by a slightly irritating tingling. When the lesion appears, it is accompanied by a sharp pain.
This viral infection can range from a symptomless infection in the nerves to a major inflammation of the liver, accompanied by fever. In women, it can lead to cervical cancer. There seems to be a link between having Type II and later developing atherosclerosis.
Of the 90 varieties of animal herpes, only four affect humans. Herpes is a virus that causes recurrent blisters and ulcers. Type 1 is cold sores also called fever blisters; these affect the lips. Type II affects the genitals; this can produce blisters either on the genitals or on, or around, the mouth. Type III is herpes zoster, which causes chicken pox and, as a secondary infection, shingles.
We will here deal only with Type II, which is also called herpes genitals, venereal herpes, and genital herpes. It is the most prevalent sexually transmitted disease in Nigeria.
One-sixth of all Nigerians (about 30 million) have the disease, although about half never develop serious symptoms. A half million new cases are reported yearly; and 80% are 20 to 39 years of age. Herpes is a virus which enters the body through the skin and travels into nerve groups at the base of the spine.
The first attack generally occurs about 4 – 8 days after initial exposure to a sexual partner. Each occurrence is quite painful and lasts up to three weeks; but, once a person is infected, the disease can be transmitted at any time. Symptoms reoccur every few weeks to once a year or less. Scarring does not usually occur, but can. Outbreaks rarely occur after the year of 50.
It remains with you the rest of your lifetime; it can be dormant for years and then appear again when the immune system is lowered by poor diet, stress, illness, too much sunlight, or harmful chemicals. It tends to recur especially when sexual intercourse takes place, as a result of irritation to the skin. It is not a newly invading infection, but one which was received from a sexual partner at an earlier time.
As a baby passes through an infected birth canal, it can get Type II and possibly have brain damage, blindness, or death as a result. If an attack occurs late in the pregnancy, the baby should be delivered by cesarean section. If no lesions are present, the baby is far less likely to become infected as it passes through the birth canal.
- The diet should be alkaline in reaction. Eat only nutritious food (especially brown rice, vegetables, potassium – |thick white potato peeling| broth, and some lentils). Drink only distilled water and get
plentyrest. Drink plenty of fruit juices and carrot/ beet/ cucumber juice.
Foods to avoid are sweets, alcohol, immune-suppressing drugs, and (for some people) citrus, No chocolate, peanuts, nuts, seeds. Also no refined or processed foods. The virus lives in red meat and fat; you do well to stop eating meat products. There are substances in meat which encourage the growth of Type II.
- DMSO (Dimethyl Sulfoxide), a by-product of wood processing, is a liquid which can be placed on the affected area to relieve pain and promote healing. Only use the type sold in health-food stores.
- Some physicians prescribe BHT (butylated hydroxytoluene) for this disease, but it is known to cause perforated stomachs.
- Both internally and externally, apply to the area of the problem: black walnut or goldenseal extract and/or cayenne and red clover.
- Other helpful herbs include goldenseal, Echinacea, myrrh, aloe vera, and burdock.
- Lightly dab tea tree oil on the affected area several times a day, either full strength or slightly diluted. It is a powerful antiseptic. Do not get it near your eyes.
- Here is a formula which one herbalist has used effectively: Mix the following powdered herbs: 25% each of Echinacea and chaparral, 12% each of sarsaparilla and Oregon grape root, 10% of Poria cocos, and 8% each of licorice root and ginger. Put them in #00 capsules; and take 2 capsules, 3 – 4 times daily, for at least 3 months, along with an extremely careful diet.
- To relieve pain and inflammation, apply ice packs to lesions. Get some early morning sunlight on lesions.
- Take hot baths frequently as a fever therapy remedy.
- Wear only cotton underwear.
- Do not share drinking glasses, scratch the blisters, touch genital sores, or have sex. Doing any of these can spread the disease.
For quick remedy, please contact Halamin Herbal Center with the contact information below.
Finally on this, it is still important to state that no ailment as a matter of fact should be seen as an end point to life’s existence. The body has all it takes to naturally cure any disease. Nonetheless, it must always be serviced to have that capacity to heal itself. Hence there is the need to always feed on natural foods.
The advantages are way far from the disadvantages.
Here, at Halamin Herbal Center, we take pride in helping people treat these diseases and many others using our purely concocted herbal mixtures. No additives, No side effects, no abnormal experience that will affect daily lives.
Some of the diseases our Halamin Herbal Capsules cure include but not limited to;
- All Forms of Cancer & Prostate,
- All Sexually Transmitted Diseases,
- Asthma, & Breathing Difficulties,
- Mouth Odor,
- Breast Related Diseases,
- Cirrhosis of the Liver,
- Kidney Infections,
- Cramps & Fibroid,
- Depression, Insomnia,
- Weight gain/loss,
- Lack of Menstruation,
- Impotence, Weak Erection,
- Hyperactivity and many more.
Besides, we try to educate on various health challenges/issues and how to treat it using alternative medicines.
Where necessary, you could either reach us through our various contacts here to get any of our products to treat your case in case you do not have all the time to go through these measures.
Stick with us on this project, by liking our Page, Following us and probably turn on notifications for each of the social media platforms so that you are notified once we have any new information that may be of help to you.
Facebook – @HalaminHerbalCentre
Twitter – @halaminherbals
Instagram – halaminherbalcenter
WhatsApp – +234 703 769 3593
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t also forget to like, share and comment/ask questions to enable us know exactly what you want from us and how best we can help you reach your goals health-wise.
Thanks for reading to the end. Enjoy your week and stay blessed.